Gabby The Elephants Nightmare


Gabby was a baby elephant. Gabby and her mother lived in the plains of Africa. Gabby was very small and her mother was a lot bigger than her and a lot stronger as well.

One night Gabby was going to sleep and her mother came in and said “good night Gabby and sweet dreams, don’t let the bed bugs bite you tonight” Gabby said “I won’t”. About half an hour later Gabby was away dreaming in dream land.

In dream land there were good dreams and nightmares. At the moment Gabby was having a nightmare that was very scary! Gabby normally had good dreams but tonight she was having a nightmare. It was about her being chased by a human with a tranquiliser gun and a net. He was trying to capture her so he could sell her to the zoo for lots of money, so he could be very rich!

One minute Gabby was sound asleep and then the next minute she was trumpeting out loud. Gabby had trumpeted out so loud that she woke her mother up. When Gabby’s mother heard this she came stampeding to her in a rush to see what was the matter.

When Gabby’s mother got to her Gabby told her that she was having a nightmare and it was about a human chasing her with a tranquiliser gun and a net and that he was going to sell her to the zoo for lots of money. Gabby’s mother said “Gabby that will never happen while I’m still around and alive” then Gabby said “thank you mum” then Gabby’s mother said “well why don’t I come and sleep with you so you don’t have any more nightmares!” “Ok thanks mum” said gabby. And then they fell fast asleep under the stars!
The end
By Kelsey Oates

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!