MAD AMAZON

was very dark in the forest, with not a lot of noise. James was 25 and from parts unknown. Cindy was 24 and from Phoenix, Arizona. She was really, really tall. Henry, who was 45, was from Toronto, Canada.

The Amazon is one of the biggest rainforest in the world and on a really hot and humid day, everyone was dying for a swim. After spending 30 minutes in the river, Henry felt a sharp pain in his leg! He quickly jumped out of the water and screamed AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! James tried to pull the three meter python off Henry. Meanwhile, Cindy was trying to find some leaves and bark to wrap around his leg. They had the snake off Henry. He recovered within 2 days of the horrifying accident.

They were walking through the Amazon, looking for food and they come across a dead crocodile. “Finally, some yummy food at last” yelled James. So they all started digging in.
After walking through the Amazon for three weeks, they finally came back to where they started. They all went home to where they lived and they never went back to the Amazon again!


Sam Bacon Year 6
The Hamilton and Alexandra College

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!