A Beautiful World

Incandescent, pulsing, strands of warmth stroking lightly its windswept child, glissading over dew topped grass, breathing brilliance, light and exuberance into the sun-parched flowers. The soft hum of sleeping forests, growing to twittering conversations, jubilant squawks of realisation, realisation of the beauty of the world, the immeasurable, insurmountable amount of pure joy, springing from the morning of the land.

Sunset, the hazy line of iridescence slowly succumbing to the inevitable fold of night. The sky a painting, the impassive black canvas of night splotched with stars, each holding new worlds, and mysteries in the endless depths of the Universe. The calm night safe, dark, warm, the musky scent of the earth more intricate, the draughts of cold welcome, flurry of life, sand, snow, dirt, each holding a different story as it seems to float near you, reaching out to you, the distant calls never forgotten, as they are whisked away into the Cimmerian sky.

Realisation too overwhelming, gasping in the unfathomable beauty and exuberance, closing your eyes, breathing, breathing, each breath a new and wonderful thing, measuring each moment, revelling in the insurmountable happiness swelling up inside, then smiling, at the Beauty of this world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!