Dear God

Dear God,
why do your creations always have to be so complicated?
Why can't they be easy and gentle?
Why isn't the world fair?
Why do some poeple suffer and die while others live a long, healthy life?
Why does the sky stretch on and on?
Why can't we live forever?
I'm not writing a complaint because there are so many other things that i thank you for.
Like the trees when they sway.
The smile that may light up your face.
friends whose bonds are never broken.

But it seems like every great thing in this world has a sign or point of weakness.
Like the sun when it is setting.
The leaves when they fall in the autumn.
Like the candle when it blows out.

Dear God,
Why does our life have to be so limited?
Why can't we see and do the things we really want to.
You made human beings to be curious creatures.
Why make us that when we can't use our curiousity?

Life isn't fair.

We should get used to it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!