Magic Mario Kart

One day I was watching T.V and it came to an ad about a brand new game on Nintendo DS called Mario Kart. As soon as i saw this ad i asked my mum if i could get it. She said "Well you have been a good boy lately okay you can get this new game for your DS" I yelled "THANKS!!!"
We went to Big W first thing the next morning and we got the game. When we got home i turned on my DS and started playing the game. I blinked and kept my eyes closed for about 1 second and I was in the game racing against all the mario kart characters.
The things i noticed first about me in the game was that I was coming second and no one was controlling me! Infront of me there was Yoshi. I was guessing he had a really fast kart. Just as I was thinking that Yoshi had the fastest kart i looked down at mine for the first time and noticed it was superfast.
I was just about to take over Yoshi when Bowser came zooming round the corner and bumped both of us off the track.Luckily i didn't fall far before i got back on track.
I was still coming second but it wasn't Yoshi who was infront of me this time, it was Bowser. He was just infront of me and Peach was just behind me. Peach had a red shell and was just about to shoot me with it but as she shot it i zoomed up infront of Bowser and the red shell got him. Then I finished and came first! It was a great feeling. Then before I knew it i was back in my room. No one is ever going to know about my magic mario kart game!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!