Magic

Magic is a very pretty fairy. Her favourite colour is pink. I’ll tell you what she does, she does magic of course! Don’t you get it, her name is Magic so she does magic (Ha..ha..he..he). Magic has so many friends. Their names are Lily, Siena, Daniele, Morris, Mary Catrina, Ben and Thomas. Do you think they have nice names?

Magic lives in Roseabell Forest. There are a lot of fairy cafes and fairy tree houses in Roseabell Forest. They have fairy elf parties at midnight and whenever the elves are bored, they play elf hop-scotch. Also, the elves have lots of fairy elf toys to play with.

All the forest folks are Magic’s best friends and she feels very lucky to be living in Roseabell Forest. Magic reckons that Roseabell Forest is the best village in the fairy world.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!