BAD IDEA

BAD IDEA!
In a land faraway from here there was a war going on between Man and Beast. So far beast was winning, but then all of a sudden all the beasts stopped in the middle of battle and turned and retreated. The humans were stunned for a moment or two before they could believe what had just happened. Then they started cheering and someone yelled out “Lets mess up their castle inside”. Everyone yelled out their agreement. So they went inside the castle. When they entered there were pictures of the most hideous monsters, ones with arrows through their heads, ones with hands sticking out of their mouths. Further down the hall there were huge big wooden doors with huge handles on them. The humans decided to split up and go in big groups through the doors. The second and third group waited for the first groups steps to die away before they went through the doors. Meanwhile the first group was shooting everything in the room they found. They then came to a door which was unlocked so they could get in. But when they saw what was in the room they wished they’d never opened it. One of the humans let out a high pitched scream. Inside there was blood covering the walls, guts and insides on the floor and bones stuck on the roof. They ran as fast as their legs could carry them remembering the sight of the room and how scary it had been. Then one of the doors flew open and out came a beast. The humans started shooting it but the bullets just sank into the skin. The monster quickly ran over to them and caught them. “I see you have found the death chamber” the beast said. “That’s great. Now I don’t have to show you. That’s where you’ll be staying for a while.” The humans yelled out “Nnnnoooooooooo!!. With that the monster threw them into the chamber. Downstairs the second group weren’t going so well either, three of their men had died. The first one died from poisonous gas when he stepped on a stair. The second one had died from an arrow through his head that came out of no-where and the final one had died from a chunk of the roof that fell on his back. Well they had still trashed some rooms, killed some monsters and found some prisoners. The third group had all been killed by just three monsters. Outside the castle the humans didn’t know that there were people inside so they decided to go over the castle and blow it up. Inside the plane that was going to blow up the castle there were people talking over the radio like “We’re sure there’s no one is in there” and “I can’t wait for the explosion”. Then it finally happened they blew up the castle. They just heard the screams of the people. They got out their radio and said they killed their men.

The end.


From Declan Naylor Class: 3G

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!