Halloween Town

Not long ago there lived a girl named Stephanie. She lived with her mum, brother and sister. Their names were Dylan and Sophie. One night their grandma came to have a chat to their mum. The kids heard them talking about some town called Halloween Town. So when she left Dylan and Stephanie followed her to a bus stop. When they got on the bus they were very shocked to see that the driver was a witch. Stephanie whispered ‘’look’’ to Dylan. When the bus landed, Stephanie and Dylan got out. They both exclaimed ‘’wow’’. They followed their grandma to her house. When she saw them she asked’ what are you doing?’’. They nervously said ‘’nothing’’. One day in Halloween Town everything started to go grey then Stephanie made everything normal.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!