M.J.I Recycle

Chapter 1 ~ Clean up time

One day on Dillydale street Missy school was just Opening. On all the students first day they were lazy and dumped there rubbish wherever they liked. The next day M.J.I Recycle appeared. He whizzed around the school and was disappointed. He called the whole school to a meeting . At the meeting he told the students he was disgusted!! He told the students they weren’t aloud to play unless they tidied up the area.

Chapter 2 ~ Play time

The children ran around the school picking up rubbish, until the whole school was spotless. Then It was play time! Afterwards M.J.I Recycle came back and was surprised to see what the students had achieved. The children all received a certificate and were very proud of themselves.

Chapter 3 ~ Party time

All the students organised a party and invited M.J.I Recycle. They had a DJ, food , drink and much more. That night the students went home and told their parents what they had done for the school and the important lesson they had learnt from M.J.I Recycle.

SO REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
RECYCLE FOR OUR
ENVIROMENT!!

By Marie Ceravolo

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!