Xemnas To The Cortex

It’s the year 2634, technology has really evolved. Instead of cars ,there are extremely fast rocket ships, instead of skateboards there are cool hover boards. Anyway my name is Xemnas (zemnas) and I am an inventor/brain investigator. It is the year 2634 and we are still trying to uncover the mysteries of the brain. Today I have got a patient with severe brain damage and all of the people of earth are begging me to find a way to cure brain damage once and for all due to the fact that brain damage is becoming more and more common. I thought of extreme re-habilitation but then I thought that I could create a special microchip to control the brain. But there is no real controller. The only way to control my special invention is if the person with the machine installed in their head thinks of something, the microchip kicks in and tells the body to do it. “Ok, so all I have to do is shrink myself and get my assistant to inject me into the spinal cord. I’ll work out my way from there. It took me six weeks to create a microchip that worked”. Then I brought in the large Shrinkothemometer which I invented several years ago. That was one of my less important inventions but anyway, getting back to the point. The Shrinkothemometer shrinks the person hit with the ray gun to the size you want. OK, let’s get started. “Sharon, bring in the patient.”

“Xemnas, how exactly are you going to do this?” asked Sharon worryingly. “Easy. All I am going to do is get you to shrink me and inject me into the patient using the Blickonmomo which allows people to become a liquid form for a few seconds and then it’s all up to me. Sharon, I’m ready, shrink… me… now!!!”
BBBBBBBZZZZZZZUUUUURRRRRRLLLLLCCCCCOOOOOOZZZZZOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am the size of bacteria, I climb into my tiny space suit and fly into the syringe so Sharon can turn me into liquid form and inject me. I close my eyes and suddenly I begin to feel like water.
Whoooooooooooooosssshhhh!
I am injected into my patient’s head then I begin to become solid again. Now all I have to do is find the cerebellum and install my machine. But how the heck am I meant to find my way around when I have no map? Oh I know, I can go see the very important Pons. They can tell me where to go. So I followed a random track to the left and after two minutes I reached the Pons. I ask one of the Pons where to go if I wish to reach the Cerebellum. He gave me a map. But when I looked at that map, it was in a different language. So I asked the Pon again. “I’m sorry” said the Pon, “I am busy sending messages to the correct part of the brain.” “Well, could you at least tell me where I am so I can work my way around by myself?” I questioned angrily. “Actually, I have a ride going to the Cerebellum right now. Would you like to tag along?” asked the Pon. “Yes please,” I replied.

The next thing I know, I am in a massive, MASSIVE room with tiny little messages shooting around everywhere. I find a little gap saying:
“RESERVED FOR XEMNAS’ INVENTION”
I excitedly jump over to it and implant my machine with great ease. As I try to find my way back to the exit point, I realize that I am lost beyond all belief. So I thought that if I go in a certain direction I should be able to find the exit point. After what seemed like hours of walking, I come to realize that my oxygen tank is running low and I don’t know if the air outside the suit is breathable or not. So I started to run and soon I came to the Pons station again, I don’t know how I got there, I just did. But that does not solve the oxygen problem, so I ask the Pon to send me to the exit point, but unfortunately the Pon got it wrong and I ended up nowhere near the exit point. I was in the long spinal cord dodging messages from the mouth. Wait a minute, that means that if I follow where the messages are coming from I should reach the mouth and that is a possible exit point. So I run, run, run until finally I reach the mouth and just in time too. I am out of oxygen and quickly jump out of the mouth and activate my re-size machine. Then I begin to gain size at a rapid rate and in a few seconds, I am my normal size. I take off my helmet and was glad to find that I could breathe again.

I think you would also be happy to know that the mission was a great success. Bill is living a happy, normal life with almost no brain damage. I go over to his house every week for tea. When I am over I check on the microchip. In a few weeks I will not have to go over to his house anymore because by then the microchip would be effective without me.
This is Xemnas Signing out

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!