Pacman Invasion

Nintendo was to make a giant Pac-man simulator. After 10 years, it was built. The manager was first to try it. “This game rules!” said the manager. After an hour, he got tired. Tones more people tried it but that night, after they played it, they disappeared.

Meanwhile, Bob and Ben were playing a very old pac-man game until it suddenly switched off. “Huh?’ thought Bob. They looked outside the window and saw the houses turning into yellow dots and saw a cherry in the middle. But shortly, the yellow dots were disappearing and Pac-mans was eating it. “oh my god!’ shouted Bob and Ben.

Bob and Ben went outside to see what was happening. A giant Pac-man with a Gabbo nametag was eating yellow dots. Many more Pac-mans followed. Ghosts were trying to eat them but the Pac-man spread out. Bob and Ben turned into ghosts and had a sudden craving for Pac-man.

Bob and Ben killed many Pac-man but Gabbo always ate the big dots, which made them vulnerable for eating. “Hurry! Go to shelter!” yelled Bob. When they went out they decided to go to the cherry but they went through it. “OH no! We should have got 500 points!” yelled Ben

Gabbo ran into a wall without noticing and glitched through the wall. Gabbo fell for all eternity. “That was easy!” exclaimed Ben. Bob and Ben found two golden cherries and ate them. Then they both died.

Then the world returned to normal and the Pac-man game will never be remembered.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!