Never Let A Friendship Go!

My name is Elisha. My best friend is Ellie. We live across the road from each other. We always played together, every day! Every day we played we said “We will never let anyone come between our friendships!” Today we are playing at my house. My house is a big 2 storey house, it’s an orange house with a pink roses growing up a vine around the door way. “What do you want to do?” I asked with a winning smile. Ellie looks one way then the other and back at me. “Anything you want!” Ellie replied, with a smile. That is pretty weird because she always wants to do something specific but today was different for some reason. “What’s wrong, Ellie?” I asked like there is something wrong “oh, nothing” she replied. I am very worried at this stage. “I should just tell you then!” Ellie mumbles. I am thinking in my head I hope that it’s not something serious! “I am moving to England. Don’t say anything because I know what you are thinking.” I am shocked as Ellie breaks the big news actually it’s bigger then big it’s massive news! I just stand there with my mouth open as wide as a lion’s mouth when it is so hungry. I am thinking oh no what am I going to say so I just say what comes to my head first “Why are you going to England?” a tear drops out of my eye. “I didn’t want to go mum and dad wanted to go, I really didn’t have a chose! I’m so sorry” and Ellie starts to cry. “I think I have to go, sorry” and Ellie turns around and starts to walk away.
The next day Ellie and her family came around and said there final goodbyes “Elisha, can I talk to you for and minute?” “Yeah sure, what would you like?”I ask “do you have an e-mail because we can send e-mails to each other?” she asks politely “yes, it’s this I will write it on this piece of paper” I say as I pick up a piece of paper and a pen, I write it down as she does. They have to go as soon as we give each other our e-mails. Bye, bye! We all wave to each other as they drive away.
2 week after they have left, Ellie and I have been sending e-mails to each other ever since they have left. They said they are going to come for a holiday. We still are going to write to each other and also talk to each other on the phone. We send photos of each other so we can see how much we have changed. If we move house we will send photos. We will send photos of just about anything!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!