Random




Once upon a time there was a small weak kid, his name was ted. Ted was bullied because of his size. One day at school his teacher was late and he was almost crying. Some kids were jumping out the window, when they saw the principal and someone in a wheelchair. The principal knocked the door down with an axe.
I said “the door was open.” He yelled “don’t talk ugly boy, today I am your teacher.” “Where’s my son.”
“He jumped out the window” I said.
“Ugly kid killed him.” I ran for my life than I saw my teacher tied up to a chair. My principal running at me with a football t-shirt on it was a bit funny, but he had a gun. I ran down a long narrow hall. The hall had stopped! Then I heard a BANG!! BANG!!! It was a fake gun. He then dived at me in a weird way. Then his son came and said “Dad stop it, it’s embarrassing.” I got back to class and there was a party and the guy in wheelchair was dancing. I said “let’s get party started.” “Let’s not get this party started” the principal said. the weirdest thing happened next, the guy in the wheelchair jumped out the window and ran away. The TV then turned on! It was the news, the news reporter said “braking news guy in wheelchair flying though China” Then the principal jumped out the window to get the guy in the wheelchair. We waited for a year, and when he got back we were dead!!!


By Edward

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!