A Brawl Of A Lifetime

“Yes!” I scream. I was playing Super Smash Bros Brawl when I hear, ‘bang!’ I walk down the other end of the house but see nothing. I realise that it was just my sister playing with the volume control on the television. I go back to my game. I control my character and make him kick a little person in the corner of the television screen. The game cuts to a movie scene sequence.
The movie sequence begins with Snake running down the back of the Halberd, a big purple and white spaceship. A big door opens as Snake is running and out comes Kirby, an indestructible pink, floating ball. Snake runs and jumps over Kirby’s head as Kirby kicks Snake in the crutch. Snake falls to the ground. Sergeant Wolf O’Donnell appears and punches Kirby off the Halberd. Now it’s just Snake and Wolf.
The games movie scene sequence ends and I am stuck as Snake and have to verse Sergeant Wolf O’Donnell. The battle begins. We fight with deadly punches and I defeat the Wolf. He gets up and tries to retaliate. The game freezes. My sister asks me what happened.
“I don’t know crystal, do you know?” I asked.
“Nope,” she said. I see something in the middle of the television screen.
”AHHHH!” I shout. My sister runs out of the room. There is a little golden door in the middle of the Television. I touch the screen and the door opens. I jolt back. I touch the door again and Snake and Wolf jump out of our family television set. I stare at them both. They look at me. “Oh, hi,” I mutter. I can’t believe it, they had just come out of the game.
“Get out this is my house!” I try to tell him. He kicks me in the face and makes me bleed.
“It’s on,” I announce. He starts to run away. Eventually I catch up to him. He asks if we could settle this situation with a chat. I jump onto Snake’s back and force him to the floor. His eye cross over.
“That means he’s dead,” Fox tells me.
“Oh no I killed Snake,” I gasp.
“Don’t worry, he was annoying and that’s why I fight him in the game,” exclaimed fox.
“Oh, ok,” I stutter, “would you like to go back to the game now?”
“Do I have to?” asked Wolf.
“Well that would be nice because then I can continue playing my game without having to worry about cartoon characters running around my house,” I say.
“Okay, I’ll go back” he decides and jumps back into the television.
“Yes it’s working!” I scream and start to play my game.
”It’s working fine and it’s not freezing,” my sister made known, “you know that I was scared,” she told me.
I told her that Wolf and Snake just wanted to chat and she was not scared anymore. We continued playing Super Smash Bros Brawl for the rest of the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!