Happy Birthday

One day it was Emily’s birthday party. I invited these kid’s Chloe, Jade, Dustin, James, Ajeep and Matthew. Two girls and four boys. The Month was September the 24th.
I got 12 presents. I ate some lollies and then opened all of my presents. After that we had to do the piñata. The first one was Emily, second was Chloe, third one Jade, fourth one James, fifth one Ajeep, sixth one Matthew and the last one, Dustin. Emily went now, she hit the piñata in one bang. It was hit so hard it cracked open. Everyone ran and got some lollies but we had the same amount, 50 each. After that I said, “Let’s play some games? How about everyone plays ‘Sorry’ with me on the board and the table outside in the garden, I will clean it with spray and a towel.” Now it is very shiny and sparkly. But there is six kids, two kids have to have partners. Two people won because Emily and Chloe got in so it was a draw.
Now it was time for cake, it was a chocolate cake, yum. Now it was time for three kids to go, Dustin, James and Ajeep, but Chloe and Jade are sleeping over tonight.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!