Bad Kitty

I love my cat Toodles. he is a black cat with white on his chin and belly. He is a beautiful cat not even 1 yet. He is very bad. he brakes everything, but no matter what he brakes or how much he brakes i cant help but love him even more!

I woke up one morning without Toodles long cute paws in my face, which never happened. I didn't take much notice to it. I thought he was probably messing around...until i found him lying on my pink rug in my room he looked sick. His eyes kept glazing over his temperature felt hotter then ever and he was very tender around the stomach. I was worried. I went down the long corridor, it seemed on have gone on forever. when i finally came back down the corridor with the cat cage to take toddles to the vet, he had stopped breathing. the best thing in my life was dead I don't know why but I don't want to know how my precious cat died, i just hope his in a better place.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!