Happy Birthday

it was my birthdat yesterday and no one remembered, i was so crancky that no one remembered my birthday even my family forgot my birthday. so i went to school and all my friends forgot my birthday to it was so sad that everyone forgot, well i forget their birthdays but theres no escuse for forgeting my birthday my birthdays more imprtant. al through the day i was thinking why every one forgot. so i got on the bus to go home (i only catch the bus in the afternoon) and i started cry (thats right cry).when i got home i draged al my stuff up to my room and took my lunch box downstairs to the kitchen, mum took one look at me and walked away and not even a hello. I hated my friends and family that day and to make it worse mum started to yell at me for no reasen at all she said "get to your room get dressed into something nice and come down here at six thirty" so i did. when i came back downstaires al my friends and family said " surprize " after that i had fun with my friends and family. i loved my friends and family that day it turned good to bad in about twenty minutes. it was the best day ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!