A Crazy Day At The Beach

One fine day Amy and Jen took Snoopy to the beach. When they got there Snoopy saw a homeless cat named Garfield. He was a orange, black and white tortoiseshell cat and Snoopy was a white, black and tan beagle.
Snoopy was a friendly dog that loved to play tip so he asked Garfield if he wanted to play tip. Garfield loved playing games with other animals so he said yes. Snoopy was in first to play tip, just then Snoopy accidently pushed Garfield into a rip, and Garfield cried help, help.

Snoopy heard Garfield crying for help so Snoopy jumped into the water and gets stuck in the rip as well. Snoopy then paddles up to Garfield and the stay together while the rip carries them out to sea. Garfield spotted a row boat. Garfield got in the boat first then Snoopy. Once they were both in the little row boat Snoopy started to row the boat to shore. While the Snoopy was rowing back to shore Amy and Jen were looking for Snoopy. Then Snoopy barked and Amy and Jen turned around to see Snoopy in a row boat with a cat. When the boat got to the shore they both hoped out Jen hugged Snoopy while Amy patted Garfield. Amy and Jen agreed to take Garfield home.

That Afternoon Garfield and Snoopy were in the backyard playing while Amy and Jen made the food for them Snoopy was playing with his favorite ball that he ever got and Garfield had never played with a ball of wool so he had so much fun playing with the ball of wool. They then ate all of their food and then curled up on the couch and went to sleep.

The End
By Jennifer

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!