A Broken Rule

Many rules are ment to be broken, many are not, this all depends on fate. this story has a lot to with fate, infact, the godess of fate. Her name his Elexcess. some where in June Elexcess, went to New York, just for a bit of a break. During her time in New York she meets the kindest man she had ever come accros, his name was luke. They had both become very fond of each other over time but the time came when she had to tell him about her secret, after that she went back home.Nine months later luke got a little surprise at his front door, it was a baby, his baby, with a note inside the basket that held his baby it said" dear luke, i'm sorry I couldn't come down to visit, but i'm sure you know what this means, take good carry of little Crissy for me i'm sure she'll love you as a father." love Elexcess.16 years later luke told Crissy she was the new Godess of fate, she was shocked, 2 months later she went to a camp for young gods and godesess she learnt how to use her powers well. She was the best God of Fate in a centuary and will pass it on through generations. This rule of humans and gods being together was broken, and this was one rule ment to be broken.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!