Farm Girl

Once upon a time there was as little girl called May who lived by herself in the country on a farm.

One day she looked out the window and saw a car parked in the yard. She wondered who it could be. She went up into the attic. She heard a rattling sound near her room. She walked into her room and there were two people lying in her bed.

She ran down the steps but May couldn’t find the phone so she had to go up the ladder again. She got the phone and she called the police.

In one hour the police arrived. May showed them into the house, up the ladder and into her room.

The police woke the people up and asked them who they were. The men said that they were poor beggars.

May asked them how they afforded the car parked in the yard. They said that their mum had given it to them and that they couldn’t take it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!