Nancy Twittles New Begining

“Owww” cried Nancy looking around and sore that she was at High School.
“Oh my Gosh, am I dreaming??” she exclaimed
“What are you doing down there Nancy, school starts in 5,” said a familiar voice “can’t wait all day Nance.”
Nancy looked up and sore her best friend Kat. Nancy and Kat were friends ever since Kat helped her out with some algebra in Year 7; they never did anything without asking each other, until Nancy turned into a Super Modal, they never talked to each other after Nancy made that choice.
“Hi Kat, I was just dreaming”
“Well you can dream all day can you?” Kat smiled as she help Nancy get up off the ground. “Come on we have to go to Class”
As Kat and Nancy walked to class with there Geometry when all of a sudden…
“Hi Nancy, sit with me at Lunch?”
Nancy had just sore her Ex. Jack he was just smiley at her she couldn’t help but say yes.
“Um...ok” she said shyly
“Alright I will see you there” He winked and walks of with Sam and Kyle his best friends.
“Oh my gosh,” said Kat “he was totally hitting on you.”
“Yeah,” I said dreamily “I know”

*

“Good Evening class,” said Mr Williamsten “today we are learning about “ Anne Frank” the Jew.”
“What happened to watching the movie “10 things I hate about you” groaned Sam
“Well because of the classes behaviour when you had me last,” said Mr Williamsten looking at me sternly “I decided not to do it today”
I remember that day I was upset because my parents broke-up and because I had a Mr Williamsten straight when school began I took it all out on him I screamed at him when I got told of I even run out of the class and escaped to McDonalds.
“Nancy” Kat whispered “Nancy”
I look at her and she gave me a note saying that the teacher is really mean for giving me a detention. I wrote back a reply to her message and thought it back at her desk when Mr. Williamsten wasn’t looking, and turned away and listened to the teacher talk about Anne Frank.

*

I after class me and Kat went straight to the cafeteria so we could sit with Jack.
“So what happened yesterday?” Kat asked “I heard by a little birdie you went on a date with Jack?”
“Umm,” I was stuck, I remember that date it was meant to be a little secret “I had fun, Jack and I when to the movies, nothing big.”
“What did you watch” Kat asked
“We watched ‘Car Feet Disasters’” I said pathetically rushing to a spear table
“Wow, I’ve wanted to watch that for a week now, was it good” she said following me quickly
“Yeah it was great” I said looking for Jack
“Hey” said a voice
“Oh…hi Jack,” I said nervously “What’s up?”
“Oh nothing really,” He said tiredly “just they daily stuff nothing out of the ordinary, you”
“Same here,” I said as I gained my confidence “so I heard that the word spread about last night, do you know any thing about that?”
“Yeah,” Jack said sadly “I’m so sorry about that, my mates couldn’t help themselves, I know you weren’t ready for everyone to know about us yet”
“Oh, no prob,” I said trying to hide my frustration “I’m just glad you told me the truth”
“So what do you want for Lunch?” I said gracefully

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!