Fantasy Land

I can not sleep at all. I toss and I turn but I still can't sleep.If you're wondering who I am I'm Taylor.I'm 10 years old and I have one stupid brother Jarrod.I hate him, he always plays stupid pranks on me all the time. Twenty four seven. It's really annoying and that's why I hate him so much.

Anyway back to my sleeping proplems. "uh-huh! I have an idea!" I scream as softly as I can. Mum takes these sleeping pills before she goes to bed so, why can't I? so I sneak into my mum and dad's bedroom. Luckily they're fast asleep. So I sneak up to the bed-side table and pick up the little bottle and read the caption: CAUTION MAY CAUSE NIGHTMARES OR UNUSUAL DREAMS. But do I care? No.

So I take 3 and go back to bed. Just as I laid down I fell asleep; and then two seconds later I wake up in the middle of the desert! except it had buildings and I think I can see five cars and two boats boats lying on the sand. It's almost a modern city like Melbourne mixed with desert. "HELLO! is any body here," I shout "Where the heck am I!" No one answered, so I just decide to explore this wierd place. In the distance I could see an elephant. "What the heck, what's that doing here". Ignoring the elephant I keep walking. On the way I spot other wierd things: like a grave yard of smashed up plasma T.V's, a piano, a couch, a robot "How the heck did that get there?" I thought. And just when I thought I saw the wierdest stuff I saw a life size, in the suit, with a light saber: Darth Vader.

"WHAT THE **** IS HE DOING HERE!" "Things just keep geting weirder and weirder in this place. I try to forget about Darth Vader but I can't because he is folowing me and it's kinda creepy. So then I stop and turn around and shouted "What do you want!" then he said in that really deep voice like in the movies " Have you ever thought about how your going to get home""no" "Well all you have to do is say is I want to go home and Darth Vader rules" I hesitate then say "fine" So I say "I want to go home and Darth Vader rules".

I'm lying in bed "Oh it was all a dream". THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!