Judgment Day

The next world is coming,they say its to be loving.We wait day and night for the time,when everyone forgets about their dimes.

We know what they're thinking,every time they're blinking.Its in the back of their minds,soon enough their thoughts will bind.

When the so called earth will crash,nobody will be thinking of cash,it'll come around as a thunderous bash.Then everyone shall be their own person,thats when life begins to worsen.

I said it in the beggining,'That we know what their thinking'.Now all i hear is the screams of ending lives,all will be left to die by mothers fathers husbands and wives,soon enough all they'll want is to be stabbed by knives.

"Just kill us!" they'll say "It'll lighten our day."
I feel the pain of others all morning night and day, Surely this is Judgment Day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!