I Am A Cold Blooded Killer!

How is it that some couldn't care what they've done or even bother to see?
And how is it that I, no matter how I try, keep feeling this constant cruelty?
I was a normal girl with nothing extraordinary
But now I'm a cold blooded killer says my mind's commentary.
When will people realize, start seeing through my eyes that killing one another is cruel.
I don't know what to do; I don't know who to talk to, I now feel like I'm Satan's tool.
It's too big of a thing to get my mind around
"You've killed em', you've killed em!" says my brain's instinctive sound.
Do some people not care, even when they're aware of the suffering they've caused this time.
I can't turn off the pain and I WILL take the blame
I accept the responsibility's mine.
What if they come back and try to haunt me?
Well I'd probably deserve it after being cruel to thee.
I am no longer perfect, like a window with a crack
A stain on a shirt or a white rose turned to black.
I deserve to be condemned straight to hell,
For who knows what other evil beneath me may dwell.
I can't stop feeling this dark and cold shame
For I am of course the one to blame!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!