Farmingham Will Be Ours!

In 151 AD, there live a happily wealthy peaceful villagers on Farmingham. A village where their crops and farm animals are the essential resources where they sell them to other towns. As the morning sun dawns through the village, the waters streams down the river from the watermill, wind breezing through the wheats, and roosters calling up the morning for a new day.

A bold, determined newcomer, named Bob, he was known on the village for saving the village at its crisis when a band of barbarians tries to invade their town and steal their crops. Bob walked down to his front house, and found a letter from the king slipping through his door, it read “ Adventure, need help now, come to my castle this noon!”. Bob with a confusions state, he briskly equipped his shining plate body and plate legs, sheathed his sword on his left hip and placed his huge kite shield onto his back, as he opens the fortitude door to rush to the king’s castle.

King Howard, a loyal, respectful man, he cared for the villagers and helped them funding their expenses. He whelped to Bob “Yes, you’re here! Do you still remember Richard, my ex-adviser? He’s up to something horrible to our village!” Richard, the ex-King’s adviser, Bob suspected Richard being with the “M.I.E”. Money is Everything, a corrupted group of people were their greedy and they want to take over rich villages and use them as a base to take over the world. Bob replied in shock “Yes. What kind of ruckus is he starting, my majesty?”

Several minutes ticking, Bob finally realized that Richard and his wretched gang is building an underground linear water cannon which are connected with different stations, to sabotage the farms and wrecking their diplomacy deals with other towns. Bob ventured to the bushy forest, as he found an destroyed house, with a trapdoor open. He knew that it was the M.I.E base, so in disguise, he wore the uniform and raised the hood onto his head as he enters the opened trapdoor. Under the mysterious, it was dark with torches on the walls, as Bob approached the two reinforced guards, he kept calm and questioned the guards to enter the corrupted cult. The guards in doubt, replied “Why are you asking? Just come in, because we’re going to be rich forever!” Bob smiled and passed the two guards. As he witnessed a toast as the group cheered “Farmingham will be ours!”

Bob swiftly removed his cloak, threw his shield to the water cannon, and it combusted with the shrapnel grazing through the group’s faces and flew off to the walls. Richard in fury, he charges Bob but Bob punctured his chest and left him on the ground. Bob poured the logs and coals on the cannon that he found on the crates, alighted the cannon it, he exited underground and the place exploded, Bob walked out and whispered “Taste with Vengeance!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!