Naughty Sizzles.

Sizzles is the name of my dog and one day she went on an adventure. This is what happened…..

One day our family went to Warringah Mall to go shopping. But we forgot to close the gate! Sizzles got out and started jumping around. She thought we might have gone to the park so she ran across the road to the park causing some traffic problems.

When she got there she found an open picnic basket with some chicken in it. She ate it all up! The people who were having the picnic were very angry and started chasing her all around the park. The children were all laughing. Sizzles ran to the playground and went down the slippery dip. She had eaten so much chicken she started to feel very sick!

She saw a man getting on the bus with a wallet that Sizzles thought looked like a hotdog – so she jumped on the bus after him! She managed to grab the wallet and tried to eat it – money went flying over everyone. The bus driver was really cross. He tried to let Sizzles out the door but she wouldn’t budge. Finally when the bus came to the Mall she saw a real hotdog stand so she jumped out the window!

She ate all the hotdogs in the shop before the man started chasing her – but she got away again. Then she found a very expensive dress ($187) and started to rip it into shreds! NAUGHTY SIZZLES!

Sizzles went onto the stage near the food court. Everyone eating turned around and laughed at her. We came to see what all the clapping and cheering was about. Then we saw Sizzles! She was famous!!

Sizzles saw me in the crowd and ran to me. She jumped up at me. She wanted a pat. She had had a very big day and wanted to go home.

The End

By Finn Wilson (age 7)
Year 2, 2010
St Lukes Grammar School
210 Headland Rd, Dee Why, NSW 2099.
Phone: 02 9438 6250

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!