Josephine Jessica Julie Oshea

Josephine Jessica Julie O’shea
lived with her granny down wellington way,
in a huge haunted house with a creaky front door, with bats in the ceiling, and cracks in the floor.

Josephine Jessica Julie o’shea rode into school on a broom stick each day. She wore a black coat and a high pointed hat, And under her desk crouched a creepy black cat.


When Josephine Jessica Julie O’shea invited us round to her granny’s to play, We would feed her pet mice, and spiders and frogs,And then collect cockroaches out of old logs.


Once Josephine Jessica Julie O’shea cooked a concoction all gooey and grey,She sang as she stirred, and she stirred as she sang… Then the whole lot blew up with a terrible BANG!


Well Josephine Jessica Julie O'shea Mounted her broomstick and rode off that day. With her cat behind her,and granny on too, She gave us a wave as she swept out of veiw!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!