Karasha's Story

On one muggy Sunday an American lady named Karasha went for a walk in Jason Park. Jason Park is very popular but not on Sundays.
Karasha lived in a small disgusting house over the blue Fuji Hills .She was the loveliest lady in the universe. She hoped that one day she could live in a mansion.

Living in a mansion was here dream and still is. Karasha hoped it was a big PINK one!!!. She goes berserk for PINK!!!!!!. The funny thing is her favourite singer is PINK!!!! (Anyway on with the story.) Karasha lived in a family of eight. She has 3 sisters and two brothers and of course her mum and dad. In 2000 there were earthquakes happening all over America. Karasha is still worried because they might strike again.

Oneday Karasha was walking in Jason Park when dog’s started barking people started screaming and buildings were braking. Karasha went out side and the floor was shaking. “Ahhhh another earthquake”. Underground loud thumping noises scared the town. it came closer and closer then out of a flick money shooted out of the ground Karasha jumped jumped she caught the money. Karasha was a very rich girl after that and she got her mansion. Guess what she hired PINK!!! In PINK!!! Clothing to be her PINK!!! Servant. That’s the end of Karasha’s Story.


Keeley proudfoot
Grade: 3
St Christopher’s Panania
15 duke st east hills




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!