War Torn Worlds

War Torn Worlds

“Hello I am Captain Rex and this is my general, Maxwell Yotshichumi.”
“We are just preparing an attack against Alfa’s command ship general.” said Kevin.
“Good job commander.” Sais General Max.
“The Delta112 boarding ship is ready Captain.”
“Thank you Commander.”
“Get my units on board.”
“Sir Yes Sir” said Kevin as he looked out the window upon the big planets. “Prepare for an attack.” commanded captain Rex.
“We’re going in.”
“Prepare the boarding crew.” He yelled
“Roger that.”
The ships are launched in a space battle against Alfa because they’re Delta’s only enemy in this galaxy for now.
“Sir Report has come in that the planet Neos is under attack and the natives are in need of help” reported Commander Kevin.
“We need to take out that cruiser.” Said captain Rex. “That should hold them off until reinforcements arrive.

“Attack that cruiser” yelled captain Rex.
As he looked out at the enemy cruiser he saw an escape pod leave the cruiser.
“Drat the General got away.” whispered Rex to himself. “General Morgan got away again.” Reinforcements are here and they have defeated the enemy’s cruiser. “Good job, now we help the neosians on the planet Neos below.” When they arrive Neosians were dead everywhere and Alfa’s troops were digging up trees to make room for there new base. Guarding there new base where FTTE (forest terrain tactical enforcers) and lots of them.

“Okay the objective is to destroy the new base and search for survivors.” Commanded Rex “Now move out.”
As they look they found out that there are other natives. But they had a transmission and had to get back to the Cruiser because it was under attack.

Back at the cruiser reinforcements were inbound so they had to defend it until they come. “LAUNCH THE SHIPS.” yelled Captain Rex. “And get me mine as well.” “Sir the enemy’s reinforcements are here, we have to retreat.” said Commander Kevin. “Get us out of here then.” said Captain Rex. “We can’t” says the commander “they’ve taken out our engines.”
“We need to launch the escape pods on the planet below.” Yelled the Captain
The escape pods were on the planet Neos and they are searching for the enemy. The other natives are attacking Alfa and WINNING!!!! The natives, Boom Bings, are big ferocious beasts.

Alfa’s troops are retreating to there new base so now everyone knows where it is.
“We need to attack that base” said Rex “It is now or never.”
While they were preparing for an attack, in space Deltas reinforcements have arrived and took out Alfas support ships. They are coming down to help Delta take Alfa.

It was a ferocious fight on either side until the Boom Bings help out Delta. But then Alfa retreat and plasma ray guns come out everywhere along with FTTE’s sweeping the floor. Then delta’s ships crushed them and the ground troops took the rest out.

After that battle Alfa surrendered and the galaxy was safe again.



By Jordan Weyer



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!