Journey To Australia

In the late 1950's a little girl called Ena wanted to migrate to Australia because England was a mean country. Ena also had three little brothers and three little sisters. Ena begged her mother and father everyday to go to Australia. After one month of begging they decided to tell Ena they would go to Australia.
"You have to pack your own suitcase, Ena"
"Have you got that ready?" her parents said.
Ena told her little brothers and sisters to pack their suitcases.
"Why? Are we going on a trip?" One of her little sisters said.
"Because we are going to AUSTRALIA,"Ena screamed in excitement.
"Why?" one of her little brothers said.
"It's hard to explain, just pack your suitcases," Ena said.

She went to her room to pack her own suitcase. When Ena was packing her suitcase her parents were trying to get a small private jet for the trip. Eventually they got the small private jet. The parents told Ena that they were going in the morning. So later they all went to bed. After 7.30 Ena woke up. She woke her parents and her little brothers and sisters. She was so excited. Once they all got up, the whole family had breakfast and left for the airoplane.

Once they were on the plane Ena got her photo out of her suitcase, she stared at the photo. Ena didn't hear the pilot announce, "We're taking off!" When they were taking off they hit a bump. The photo came out of Ena's hand and landed in the sea. Ena started to cry so she hugged her mum.

About two weeks later they arrived in Australia. Ena's family were so excited to be there. The first thing they did was go to the beach. When they were on the beach Ena saw something. She ran over to it. It was her family photo! She showed her parents, she was joyful. She now knew why Australia was called the lucky country. She lived happily ever after in the land of Australia.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!