I Got Caught

Wree ahh wree ah! I was never giving up. Cops, swat everywhere. Boom boom! There where explosions, fireballs everywhere. I was driving swiftly through traffic. Cops kept on yelling ‘stop and you won’t go to jail’ but I wasn’t falling for that. Not after what I’ve done. I wasn’t keeping track on the road crash
Earlier that day I had been walking towards the bank knowing if I do it I will walk away with millions or cuffs. I was wearing a dark black suit and a black suit case as I opened as I opened the door and yelled ‘ everybody down now ‘ I walked up to the safe and started shooting the safe I was melting the lock with a lighter. I slipped through, filling up the suitcase with cash. Cops were in the area. I could hear the siren ringing and ringing.
I jumped out of the bank and jumped into the car and drove off. The cops were behind me i stomped on the gas so hard I nearly broke my foot. I kept on driving there was fire everywhere. I saw cops coming from all directions; I couldn’t see the road crash i crashed into the wall. I stepped out there where cops everywhere. I knew I was busted. They put me into cuffs and I was in the cop car. It drove on. I slipped my hand to the door. I flew out the door and onto the road.
The end?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!