Kidnapped

Kidnapped
“I’m just going to the corner shop to get some milk, so stay put, okay?” I said sternly to my little sister. “You remember the little prank you pulled on me last year don’t you?” I continued. “So when I come back you better not have a trick up your sleeve I paused to let her talk.
“What’s wrong with magic?” she mumbled bitterly.
I flicked a coin and caught it then chuckled as I walked off........

Half way there I heard familiar scream of my little sister and froze for a couple of seconds. Then turned around and sprinted faster than ever back to my house. I stopped dead right beside the door. “GET OFF ME YOU CREEP!”My sister screamed. Slowly I bent down and picked up the broken broom stick. “If my brother finds out what you two are going to try and do to me he’ll... he’ll....”- she was interrupted by me running through the door and stopping four metres away from them.

They both looked the same. They both had dark black robes with long hoods drooping right over their heads, the only thing I could make out of their faces were one pair of bright green eyes each, piercing through the shadow that the hoods cast over their short faces. They had thin, pale, bony hands and feet. They both whipped their heads around and started glaring at me with those pairs of startlingly bright eyes. In fact they were even brighter than before. Then gave one sharp look at his companion and said in a voice much like my own. “It is too late he has already returned, we cannot risk him getting her back, hurry up and finish casting teleportation spell”.

Finally I snapped out of it just as they had finished casting. Bluish-blackish, winding and twisting tunnel appeared out of nowhere. One roughly grabbed my sister by the arm and jumped in, the other one followed; I dropped the broom and jumped in. started to twist and turn my body as if I was getting played with by a giant baby. I was probably going about... I don’t really know how fast I was going. I can’t even guess. Anyway finally I shot through the exit in that thing.
“Pardon me human bullet coming through”. I said with a hint of smugness......... I sat up with a bolt, and looked around. I was back in my house and on the couch, whilst my brothers were cooking, must have fallen asleep in the middle of – hey I don’t have any brothers at all. Straight away I got off the couch and raced into the kitchen. Guess who was there. The same two cloaked figures except they had their hoods off. Then one turned around and noticed me and said. “I suppose you want to know everything about that.” He sighed. “I’ll make this short. She’s evil; we’re all brothers and keep carrying your pocket knife around...

THE END

THANKS FOR READING


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!