A Butterfly Trip

Once upon a time, there was a family of butterflies. There was mum, dad, Elizabeth, Jack, and a little baby named Beth. One day they went to their cousin’s house. They were going to fly there, but it was raining, so they had to take their umbrellas. Their cousins were very happy to see them there. They smiled and gave them hugs. They had tea together – butterfly soup and salad. After tea, they had a bath. Then it was time for bed. In the morning, they had a little play. They played ball and piggy in the middle. After that they had breakfast. Then it was time for them to go home. It was still raining, so they had to use their umbrellas again. Everyone was happy to be home.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!