A Boy Called Alex

One day a boy named Alex was playing in his backyard. Every time he was in his backyard he would put angel clothes on. He put them on because he liked to pretend he was an angel. One day his mother said “I think it’s off with the angel stuff”. “Why” said Alex. “Because maybe you could close your eyes and pretend that you are jumping over many countries and looking for animals or we could even go to many different countries and learn some of the songs.” “Maybe you could learn about animals by going to the countries. You could even look for friends in different countries. We could even fly a jet to Egypt or find famous places. But the thing that I like about different countries is that I like planning places to go on holidays.”
“Wow” said Alex. “ I now like learning about different countries.” Suddenly Alex’s Dad came home. He said that we could go on a boat. Alex said “I want to go on a boat to a different country.” “Not today” said Dad. “We can only go on a boat here.” When Alex was on the boat he caught the first fish. To him it looked like a six year old fish. Next his Mum caught a fish. She thought it was 37. Alex’s Dad then caught a fish. He When they got home, Alex ate his fish for dinner. He liked his fish as it only had 6 bones. He only had one bite of his Mums fish but it was in the middle of good and bad. Alex tasted his Dad’s fish. It was bad. Next Alex’s uncle came over and they all played good games with him until the went to bed.

The end.
Halle chandler

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!