Ode To My Best Friend

You are a friend to me.
You always encourage me when I'm in a race.
You never feel bad when I beat you.
You are like a sunny day to make everyone happy.
You are like an eagle soaring through the sky with happiness and freedom.
You are loads of fun when we play in the water after a hard days work.
You are caring when you take in anyone to be your friend like you did with me.
When I'm with you I feel assured that you will do what you can to make me smile and laugh.
You always make me feel glad that I have a friend like you.
You are always smiling and confident. And thats why I call you a friend.

In my experiance there is nothing better than a true friend and to me thats something to write about.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!