Bad Luck Days

Bad Luck Days







Chapter 1
Black cats
Chris and Dan Chris works at the13th floor and his company is called Money Makers and Dan works at a hospital. They are best friends. When they got home Chris went for a walk. He saw a black cat and the date was Friday the 13th and the cat called in its best friends and they all went towards him and scratched him. When he got home Dan said, “What happened to you’’ and Chris said, “I got scratched by black cats!’ and Dan went to the cupboard and took out the first aid kit and gave .Chris put the band aids on. Chris and Dan went to there rooms and went to sleep.



Chapter 2

Lift Terror

When they woke up they had a cup of tea each. They got to work by a car and went to work. Dan went to the hospital and Chris went to the Money Makers building. He took the lift to the 13th floor but when he got up to the 12th floor the lift stoped and started going down. When he got to the bottom he just had a few scars. He decided to take the stair case. Dan was listening to the radio and is said, “a lift has fell from 12th floor’’. When they got home Chris said, I was in the lift that fell’’ and Dan said, “Who cares lets go bowling’’ “YEAH’’ said Chris. So they went bowling.




Chapter 3

Bad Luck bowling

It was Chris’s turn 1st. He swung the bowling ball and it went in the air and hit him on the head .When he had his spare he bowled it span back at him and almost broke his legs. They decided to go home because it was late and Chris nearly broke both of his legs. So they went home and went to sleep.




Chapter 4
Falling Building

The next morning they had a cup of coffee each and went to work by a bus and Chris went to Money Makers and Dan went to the hospital. Chris went to take lift because it was fixed from the fall Chris had yesterday. He got to the 13th floor and he went to work then he heard cracking noises and the floor just tumbling down and went right to the bottom floor. He broke all the bones in his body and he went to the hospital that Dan was working at. Dan got Chris as his patient and Dan said, “I know you!’’ said Dan but Chris wasn’t listening so Dan went to work. Chris’s surgery took 12 hours. When it was done they went home and went to bed. Chris said “Maybe it wasn’t bad luck’’ and Dan said, it wasn’t bad luck I think it was BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!
THE END BY DAMIAN





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!