Tales Of Weird Willy

THE TALES OF WIRED WILLY

Chapter 1:Introduction

Once upon a time there lived a 17 year old teenager named Willy. He has a pet mouse named Bill who wears clothing, a horrible mother Billania and the worst professor Robert who is his Willy’s father!!! His parents trained his mouse to be a maniac and keep a bomb in his jacket pocket. One day Willy brought his mouse to school for show off your pets day .in class. In the middle of his sentence his mouse threw the bomb in the scince lab while in use of Benny Banky the best person of electronics in the collage. At 4:00 the bell rang for private lessons or home time. Willy went to his locker to get his stuff for pet lab and at 4:30 it was time to put your projects away. Because Od didn’t bring his wheel in he asked to go to the toilet but instead he opened Willy’s locker and took his wheel to use in on his wheel. At 4:45 the bell rang for end of computer, music and pet class and caught Ed with his wheel and demanded, asked and yelled at him for it back but he wouldn’t let it go. Od got Nod for a hand and when Nod was talking nasty Willy got Sammy for a hand and he scared Od and Nod back to the huge mansion.

Chapter 2: The strange wired sickness

When Willy got home it was 6:20(Just in time for dinner.)Willy heard a wired noise and it was The Mum and Dad going nuts but dinner was ready. Mum said “Dinners ready cutie pie”. Willy was confused because Willy was 17 and not a cutie pie. Robert was making a lot of noise and mess in the basement and in the hall way. When Willy went to the dining room, the dinner was covered in flies and bugs. The mum said “that’s just extra protein” but Willy thought it was gross and when he went into the kitchen The floor was covered in water and Billania was cutting the meat WITH A CHAINSAW!!! When she got to the end of the cutting, she cut the bench. Willy asked his mother “WHAT IN TILLFIELD ARE YOU DOING?” the mother yelled “IM COOKING WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING MAKING A POOL?” Willy said “that’s true you are making a pool the pot and sink is over flowing, the fridge was covered with mustard saying “THE POOL OF THE WILLESONS.” When Willy turned off the sink and then went to turn off the pot then the mother turned them back on and they kept on going on and off and on and off for 7 times. After that the mother got the chainsaw and said to Willy “TAKE THIS” Willy yelled “SIKE!” slammed the door and put a chair against the lever. Willy went to check the news and news reporter 1 said “This is channel 17 broadcast live emergency that there is this strange wired sickness going round Tillvile” news reporter 2 said “we recommend you stay indoors” reporter 1 said “next up we will show you how to cook fish in your kitchen basin with gravy stain juice” reporter 2 said “WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE THE SICKNESS DON’T YOU?” then reporter 1’s face went lime green. Then reporter 2’s face went lime green too! Willy said to him self “WHAT THIS CANT BE HAPPENING FIRST MY COLLAGE PROJECT AND NOW THE STRANGE WIRED SICKNESS I BETTER GO TO SAMMY’S HOUSE ASAP!!!(as soon as possible.)” Then the mother entered and said “NOT SO FAST YOUNG MAN YOUR GOING TO EAT YOUR DINNER BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!!” Willy then said “Mum your not well I have to go to my friends house” then the mother said “FINE TAKE THIS” and she pulled the chain for the saw but it was out of fuel. Then Willy ran to Sammy’s house and knocked on the door but when Sammy opened the door and came out a car zoomed on the path and cut off Sammy’s brand new bug zapper. Then Willy and Sammy went inside Sammy’s house and talked. Sammy said “We need to head up the haunted tree but lets hope nothing happened like last time remember when we had to go up there for our mobiles but it went to the old mansion not the expanded one so lets get the gang together and head to the tree.” Then Sammy’s sister Bandy shot out of the kitchen saying “can I please come with the gang?” and Sammy said “no you got caught last time it will not happen again right Willy?” Willy replied “Right you are Sam she can watch the house ok” Sammy replied “ok” when they left Brandy said “tuna heads.” They rounded up Aquanina and Auanino.


CHAPTER 3 THE HAUNTED TREE

As soon as the gang reached the tree to go anywhere evil Aquannino said to Willy and David “Have you been up this tree because it says “GO AWAY!!!” Willy stared at it in dismay and thought THERE WASN’T ANYTHING THERE BEFORE!!!!! He said “I have been up here before but haven’t seen THAT and as he was saying THAT he pointed to the tree where it had graved on GO AWAY!!!” So the gang climbed up the tree with their mobile phones in their pocket ready to dial “000” for emergency police but when they got to the top, HOLE CLOSED AND THE ONLY WAY BACK DOWN WAS BY YELLING THE SECRET PASSCODE “let us down let us leave I don’t want to frown nor to be locked in a cell they call a beave.” So the gang headed for the gigantic manor that they called the address “6767 hautreed avenue thehauntedtree.” They went into the manor finding the key left in these 10 bushes and it was in the 1st bush located nearest to the front door. When they got in, the door to the basement was locked with a handle lock, a dead lock, and a padlock. They managed to pick the locks but when they saw the combination lock, it was like a wired haunted top secret lab that Ed works in!

Now this is some adventure (looking for the combination.)

The gang looked upstairs where the bedrooms were but when they saw their eyes what happened in the 5th room that the evil human locked them in the beave! They found a wired big at a candle holder so looking at that candle holder David said to wired Willy “Willy if you are good at wired things, is there anything wired about that candle holder?” Willy replied “Oh most certainly with the 2nd candle holder the holder has a secret button that you press and the door opens for 5 seconds and why I know because this manor I have been to before and I tested the candle holder!” Wired Willy pressed the button and they all zoomed out within 3 seconds and then as they got out they saw a piece of paper that said “3675” which was probably the code for the door! They tried it out and it worked! The gang went down but when they saw this tiny animal saying “I’m hypnotised” He went for the gang but Aquanino had a freezing gun because he new that all animals have a terrible weakness (ice.) The wired animal froze for 100 seconds if Willy counted right then it went after the gang. They went into the door saying “ED’S ROOM DO NOT ENTER THIS MEANS YOU TOP SECRET NO PEAKING I CAN HYNOTISE YOU UNLESS YOUR IN A RADIATION SUIT!” So the gang saw a locker put of the radiation suit but it was too late because they were hypnotised! Some how out of the blue the wired animal came in and said “GET THESE HUMANS OUT OF THIS MESS THEY DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” but Ed ignored and carried on.

BUST WITH ED = BUSTED!!!!

The gang was busted and they had to do everything and at night the worst thing happens because they get locked in the beave but cant press the button because they aren’t taught to in this world! Then this man came and he said “Well well if it isn’t the come backers for revenge eh? I will be fixing you up tonight!” Then the gang said “ We shant take your order due to you not being my controller. You bust be Ed not Ned!” Ned was shocked and told Ed “GET THESE HUMANS OUT OF THIS BECAUSE WE DON’T WANT THEM IN THE BEAVE OR YOU SHAL GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ed was shocked and got them out of it. As soon as that happened Aquanina had a fire gun and shot Ed and he burned but he somehow respawned In 10 minutes! In 10 minutes the gang had the project. Then Ed blocked the front door and then once again Aquanina used the fire gun but it was out of flames! Aquanino used the ice gun on him but it didn’t work. So they tried to open the back door but it was bolted and barred up! Ed was about to get the gang but then they saw a grate that leads under the house to see the termites! They lifted up the grate and went there but then Ed went outside the front and saw the exit but when he got out the car had been zoomed off so then Aquanino’s and Aquanina’s guns were all charged so Aquanina used her burner and Aquanino used his freezer so then Ed was frozen and somehow someone somewhere came Willy’s project! So then Ed was frozen and Willy won the pet project award that was locked in the trophy closet and in Willy’s book case!

The end!





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!