Tears

As i walked down the alley i thought about what a lousy situation i was in. i was surrounded with no were to go in an alley with no exit. I turned left into a small back alley at least I could make sure I killed more of them before I died. I ran into the ally and they swarmed in I unsheathed my sword and started cutting them into pieces for every one I killed another 2 came in its place. They began to get closer towards me I knew I was about to get over run. Suddenly a shining light lit up the dark and gloomy back ally.
"You came "said the man.
"Well I couldn't leave you to die could I?”
"Well I guess not"
We fought together in unison we were like one she blinded the creatures with her light as they were made from the darkness and I killed them. It seemed that the monsters were lessening in numbers. Then suddenly her light began to fade.
“What is happening” I asked
"I ... don't know ... the only reason my light has ever faded before was because .... Oh no"
"What is it?” I asked
"He is coming "she said in despair
"Who is coming?" I screamed
"Paige who is coming"
"The dark lord Lucifer ... is coming"
"What!!”I said s
"We have to get out of here" I demanded
"... I have a teleporter crystal” she said slowly
"quick lets get out of here” I said
"... It’s only powerful enough for 1 person..."she said
"... then you go Paige your life is more important than mine” I said
"But ... then you will die"
"I'm just the pawn in this chess game that we call life"
"but...I can’t leave you” said the girl softly
"You must” he said
"...ok "she said with a tear falling down her cheek she then disappeared in a blue mist.
He was coming all I could do was kill as many as I could. They just stood there waiting for him to come and then in an instance their aura began to become darker and they began to attack I attacked them ruthlessly but there was no point I already knew my fate. They began overrunning me and one finally hit me. In pain I still fought another got me in my leg. I kept fighting but the third hit would be my last and they finally overrun me.
*
She watched as they killed him. The tears dripping from her eyes almost a puddle now. she just sat their waiting for them to leave the alley .they left after they killed him it was raining now .she teleported down and put him on the floor and tried resuscitating him she knew there was no chance t but she kept trying and trying and she just let him go and just sat there in the rain. Since it was raining you couldn’t sea her tears…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!