A Boy How Lived In A College

A boy who lived in a college
By Joshua.
Once upon a time there was a boy. Who lived in a college with he’s mother. They were poor. They were poor because they had no food.

The boy had a cow. He’s mother said walk the cow to the markets so we get some money. So the boy went to the markets but no one bought the cow. Just then an old man walked up to the boy. The old man said is that cow for sale he said. Yes it’s for sale the boy said. So the old man gave the boy some magic beans. And the boy gave the cow away. When he got home he throw the beans away in the grass.

The next morning the boy looked out the window & saw a massive beanstalk the boy told he’s mother. He’s mother went out and saw a beanstalk. The boys mother said to her son,go see what’s up the top of the beanstalk. So the boy climbed up the beanstalk and there was a big castle. The boy went in side the castle he saw a giant. The giant hide the boy when the father giant came in the kitchen. The giant ate his breakfast. The giant said fe fi fo fumb I smell a English man may he dead or may he alive. The giant smelled him. The giant’s wife said there is no human from 20m. The father giant said there is a human here I can smell him. The boy climbed down the beanstalk.

The next day the boy sneaked up the beanstalk & stole he’s dad’s harp, egg’s& hen. The boy climbed back down. The boy didn’t have any money but they still got food. Just then the giant came down & said give me my harp, eggs & hen. The boy got a axe & chopped the beanstalk down & the giant fell down.

The boy & his mother got lots of food. And they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!