Harriet The Old And Wise Turtle

Harriet was an old turtle, but was also wise. He lived in the Great Barrier Reef.
Everybody thought that if you're old you can't be smart. But in his heart he knew he was smart, so he went to help others. One dumb fish thought he was so cool. So did all the others except one who was smart. He asked Harriet how to write a good book.
Everybody said "That's impossible" but the fish believed in him so they worked together and it was about the hare and the tortoise.
In the book, the tortoise wins. They worked on the story for so long, it took them four hours for five weeks.
Now they had finished the book, everybody bought it because the king said it was a fantastic book and the king was very picky.
so the king bought a big piece of paper. "Can you write a story for me?" he asked.
"Yes, we will." and they did that in one hour. And they were all best friends. And they are champions of the sea. But all the king's best friends were turtles.

by Senayit

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!