War







I was practicing my shooting with my friend shooting targets then I saw a note saying “the French are coming to invade Britain and there almost here they are going to land in north Britain and we will fight so they don’t conquer Britain.” We got there by helicopter when we were there we had to skydive out of the helicopter so I jumped out of the helicopter and dropped 10 km. we were too late the French were already there. As soon as I landed the French were after me but I was firing at them the helicopter turret was also firing but he got sniped. When the helicopter was going away it got destroyed. I lost concentration suddenly two Frenchman wacked me in the stomach I stumbled backwards and fell of a glacier just in time I grabbed on and got up. A Frenchman planted lots of land mines which created an avalanche that killed lots of people but I lived and so did other people.

There was a very injured Frenchman so I went after him I punched of his face cover. It was my brother he kicked me and threw a grenade he was about to kill me with is gun but my friend threw a knife that made the gun explode someone threw a spear at me then my brother hit me very hard. I saw my brother fighting my friends I tried getting up but I was weak I tried a few times more then I got up. I hit the ground with the spear the person threw at me and then the ground fell I had lots of thoughts would I die what would my friends do who would win this war. I was falling with incredible speed and that speed made me crash right through the ice then I fainted. When I woke up I saw my friend and my brother behind him then my brother kicked and punched my friend. I leaped up and wacked him I was just about to kill him then I stopped it was a hard decision kill him or not. It took some time to think but in the end I didn’t. The French and the British signed a peace agreement so we went home with my brother but we couldn’t drive home because everything was destroyed. I saw my leader stumbling then he died as we made it home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!