Magic Mermaids

Magic
Mermaids



Once upon a time there lived a set of twins an older sister and their mother and father. Their names were Georgia and Kylie the twins, Shelby the older sister and Ebony and Sebastian the mother and father. Ebony and Sebastian
were the King and Queen of the sea, the girls were the princesses .
The girls were the best sisters in the sea kingdom. They did everything together, they went every were together, but most of all they loved each other. All three of the girls had a dream a very special dream, the dream was to be the best dancers and singers in the whole kingdom.

So one day they asked their parents to go to singing and dancing lessons. They begged there parents to do the classes and finally they said yes. So the next fortnight they went to their first class. At first Georgia and Kylie were a bit nervous but when they started they felt great. After about five weeks they realized that when they danced and sang together they were magical.


When they realized that
they could do magic whenever they want they swam to there father as fast as they could. "HHHHHH when hh we hh dance hh" they puffed. "STOP!!" yelled there father calm down and tell me what's wrong.

"Well when we dance and sing all together we can make magic, we can open clams to get pearls, we can make black fish turn into rainbow fish and, and..." "OK girls stop chattering along and show me" their father said.
"OK" said the girls. So they did it, they opened five clams and made a lovely new pearl necklace for their father.
He was amazed, "You have impressed me, I shall tell the whole kingdom" he said.
"Awesome" they said excitedly.
So Kylie, Georgia and Shelby became the best dancers singers and of course the magical mermaids.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!