Dawn Of Imagination.

I lay my head down and shut my eyes tight,
as darkness reigns over and covers my sight.
As soft and quiet, yet peacful it sounds,
a tulip field appears and me it surrounds.
Aurora lights scintillate in morning's day,
as birds sing a melody then flutter away.
Astounding bright flowers as quickly they bloom, like a beautiful butterfly bursts out it's cocoon. A crystal clear waterfall achieves to appear, this wonderous image had worries to shear. A great bright rainbow creates me a slide, with lost hidden treasures on the other side. A pot full of gold and treasures it contains, as I lay down and rest to come home again. I wake up and feel my thoughts free of harsh sorrow, but where will my imagination take me tomorrow?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!