I Felt So Sick

I Felt so Sick

It is a Monday morning and the sun is shining bright, so as you can imagine it is a beautiful day.....and I am in school!

I have already been to the Doctor’s and he says I may be ill and is doing some tests

Mum says I must go to school today because there is nothing wrong with me. It’s definitely not fair.

‘’You look sick,’’ says the school nurse as I walked in to the school.

‘’I am,’’ I replied.

‘’Try my medicine it will make you feel better.’’ The medicine is green, sloppy and extremely bubbly. Well I guess it will make me feel better so I’ll try it. UGH! That was disgusting, I feel even worse after that, I said to myself.

‘’Hi,’’ said Adrianne and Michaela, ‘’We heard you were sick, so we made you a super duper slushy that we made ourselves”. So I drank it. I think I’m going to go sick, it’s so terrible. Anyway where have they got to, they must have ran away. Oh no, I‘ve got science next, I hope we don’t study frogs, I hate frogs as they are so slimy, I think to myself.

I’ve got science now and you won’t believe it, we are studying frogs!

Ewe! My frog’s slippery, smelly and very green, it’s so horrible. People keep asking me why I’m going green; I feel...I feel...I think I’m going to.... Throw up! Oh no, what a mess, that is definitely going to smell, I laughed.

The Head teacher said that I’m going to have to go home to have a rest because it has been a long day for me. At last someone listens to me.

I’ve just arrived home and I feel so sick, I’ve been wondering about how sick I am. I wonder if I have the flue or even a deadly disease! Oh no I wonder what’s going to happen to me?

‘’Why are you home so early?’’ asked mum.

‘’The head teacher sent me home because I went sick in science,’’ I said

‘’Oh, that reminds me, I’ve just been on the phone to the doctor and he said that you just had a common cold,’’ mum laughed.

So I drank that horrible medicine and that revolting slushy for no reason!! I moaned

Well I guess it has been quite a fun day. What am I talking about I went sick and drank things I shouldn’t have drank. Well I guess it’s a day I’ll never forget for sure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!