I Lived In The Real Egypt .

I lived in Egypt, the real Egypt. The one tourist’s don’t see. The dirty, smelly canals where people throw their rubbish. The back streets crumbling like the very old buildings. The people walk and spit on the ground, always. People waste water on everything, using for cleaning cars, streets, windows and their houses. They waste water and it is sad because I started life where there was very little water, and you had to walk a long way to collect it and carry it home.
Egypt is one of the most famous countries in the world and one of the oldest. It’s known for it famous pyramids. People travel all over the world to see them. People like to take photos of the pyramids.
Egypt is known for a lot of ancient things. So many people go there for historical reasons. Egypt is a beautiful country but the people that live their make it dirty.
I love Egypt more then my original country. If you visit Egypt, you will have a very wonderful adventure.
Michael.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!