UFO Narrative

UFO Narrative

I didnt believe in UFO's or aliens or any other 'out of space' creature , infact I was a non-believer. But all of that changed last Thursday night. It was just after midnight and I was driving east along the Blackland Valley Rd when …...........

A storm erupted and I saw a bright light in the night sky and then a strange creature jumped out! I had just come from a community party because the local astronauts had come back from space. I finally reached home with the thunder now booming and the rain pelting down. I slowly opened the screaching door with shivers running down my back. I quickly tip toed up the stairs to my room hoping that the strange creature wouldn’t follow me . I turned my tv on and put the volume up really loud so I could not hear the thunder and rain. I forgot that I had left the window open so now my worksheets from university where swirling around my room.

The unusual night had past and now it was morning. I got the local newspaper and the front page was 'STRANGE CREATURES NOW TAKING OVER HUMANS'. I looked out the window and there were the fascinating creatures taking over my car and my beautiful garden. It was now a worldwide emergency because no-one could figure out where theses strange creature came from. Even the scientists couldn’t figure it out. I went out to town to get some breakfast and it was chaos. These incredible creatures were ransacking the shops and the grocery markets. News reporters were clogging up the streets and rain was starting to pelt down again.I was thinking that the UFO with the aliens in it could've followed the space rocket down to earth. I told everyone and they agreed with me !

I was studying to be a scientist and it was my first year and I had to do four more years but when they found out I was right I didnt have to study for four more years. I got a scholarship to the highest scientific campus in America! It was an amazing achievement and a life changing experience.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!