I Don't Believe In UFO's

I didn’t believe in UFO’s or aliens or any other ‘ out of space’ creature, in fact I was a non-believer. But all that changed last Thursday night. It was just after midnight and I was driving east along the Blackland Valley Rd when my car started shaking and the trees were blowing furiously Then it all stopped . I saw a misshaped object in the sky. I couldn't see anyone around me. So I started my car and I drove as fast as I could.

I wasn't being very careful, instead and I got pulled over by the cops. They just wouldn't listen to me I tried telling them but they wouldn't believe me at all. After a while they let me go. But they just had to give me a ticket. I drove closer and closer to the object, then I got a phone call. It was bad news my dad had just been in a car accident. I had to rush to the hospital as quickly as I could , luckily he was ok. I thought he would be the person that would believe in me, but he let me down.

When I left the hospital it was morning. I tried to start my car it wouldn't work, I had to run. When I got there I was out of breath. When I looked up I saw the object again. It was further away than last time so I kept trying to run. It was very difficult, but I had to do it to prove everyone wrong. When I got there I only just made it. I looked up, I saw it. It was right above my head and then and then. I realised something it wasn't a UFO, it was a lenticular cloud.

I felt quite silly for thinking they were real, but I do know a few people how do and I respect that. I'm just not one of those people. And the trees it was just a storm near by. I apologised to my dad and paid my ticket. But I did learn something during those couple of days that there is a cloud called a lenticular cloud. And something else, that make sure you think before you say a thing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!