UFO


I didn’t believe in UFO’s or aliens or any other ‘out of space’ creature, in fact I was a non-believer. But all that changed last Thursday night. It was just after midnight and I was driving east along the Black land Valley Rd when I saw a cloud of dust rising in front of me so I stopped and got out of the car.

I started to walk towards it. When I saw a weird looking object. Then it turned on I jumped back in fright. I ran back to the car and sat there for a while until I got my breath back. Then I saw a green thing coming towards me. It had two legs and four arms and eight eyes. It looked ugly. After a while it said I am no harm please don’t be scared of me but I still called the cops. When they came it was gone and they just said you may need a doctor love or some help but I always knew that it was true. Now I do believe in outer space things.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!