Uj's Life

Being the youngest out of five children is so awful. “UJ, vacuum the house”, “UJ clean your room”, and “UJ help me with the groceries” and this is what I get from my older siblings. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
Even though I’m the youngest in the family, but I am so proud to become an uncle for the first time at the age of 9, when my little niece was born. Her name is Tereneah. Again, I became an uncle for the second time at the age of 10 when my first nephew was born. His name is Johannes but it didn’t stop there. In June 2010, my second nephew was born, his name is Raiden and this is the first time I became an uncle of 3.
When my niece was one, she always pulls her mother’s hand, every time she watched her favourite TV cooking and material show in the middle of the night, sometimes, but now I still love her so much. I haven’t seen her since February. I moved on to a new life so she can get older and older. When she took her first baby steps in Brisbane, I was so surprised that a baby like this can stand up with a chair in front of her.
When my first nephew was born, I loved him so much, but his nails are really sharp now and are starting to hurt my brother, my mother and me. But luckily, we cut a little bit of his nails from his hands. When my second nephew was born, I hadn’t really seen him, but I’m looking forward to seeing his new face on the holidays or school holidays.
When I went to school in 2004, I met someone who is really responsible, shows me respect and not really hallucinating me. But I can’t tell you who he is.
Right now, when I bring my homework from school, on the second last day of when the homework is due, my mum gets frustrated of how I’m not telling the truth of when it’s due. When we get to a wrong answer, she always gets hard on me and that’s why she never feels sorry for me.
Even though I’m the youngest in the family, but my family still treat me as a living brother, son and uncle. It’s a great thing to be an uncle because I can play with the kids and try to teach them all the good things in life. When I came to a school called Carlton Gardens Primary, I met someone who can play soccer, who is really good at goal keeping and helps other friends who get stuck on a question. I belong to a loving family but even though they are hard on me, it’s to help get better in the future with life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!