Bad Things Come Good

To start this story I’m introducing myself it’s the famous Ferrate McDonald
Now everybody knows not to mess around with the ugly Harry cheddar face because everybody knows what he can do to you, it’s horrible. Tom is a new kid in our school. He got expelled from he’s old school. On Friday Harry and Tom are going head to head. I wonder who will win the brutal match. Will Tom or will Cheddar face win. All the kids are keeping it a secret there counting down for the big day. On Friday 17-6-1934 it will begin and nearly all the school is counting down. They all know where and what is going to happen. On Tuesday Harry went to his bedroom and practiced until it was Dinner time, but Tom changed he’s mind and decided to do a different move as well as the other moves. Every night he went home and practiced new moves by the day he would have four main spectacular moves.
While he was practicing his moves, Harry was eating lots and lots of fat foods. Harry took up being a sumo wrestler after a movie he had watched at school today. It was a different idea he thought. It came to Thursday night and everyone was exited, apart from Tom and Harry they didn’t care about it at all. They fell asleep and guess what they had, yes that’s right a NIGHTMARE. They were turning and rolling over the bed, they just couldn’t help it. They had four hours sleep when it came to morning time. They were very tired indeed, There were ghosts fairies and even walking teeth in there nightmare!!!! At morning tee everyone was setting up for the big fight at lunch time. Harry couldn’t fit out of the door and tom’s problem was that he fell asleep on his table. Tom surprisingly woke up as soon as the School bell went. Then the teacher said to him “can you please finish off your work”. Tom didn’t finish all his work because he was asleep and snoring on the table, the class couldn’t hear themselves because he was snoring so loud.
Then it came to lunch and tom wasn’t able to fight because he had to do his work, what were they going to do?
All that hard preparing was just wreaked. The kids waited outside for tom. Then they hear someone coming through the school corridor. IT WAS HARRY! All the kids yelled “hurry up tom!”
Tom stepped up onto the boxing arena. They started fighting crowd was yelling fight, fight, fight!

In the end tom won after a good long hard thrilling match. After the match they went over to harry. His line that he said the most was I think I’d rather take on basketball. So there we have it sumo beating boxer, and underdog wins woof, woof. Now harry is playing mighty basketball for the most famous wolves. Harries team won a lot. They were premiers.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!